Latest Jobs Vacancies In A Hospitality Industry in Nigeria Today February 2014
Our client, a leading operator in the hotel and hospitality industry, requests applications from ambitious and
resourceful persons with the highest standard of integrity, capacity for hard work and a strong ability to build viable working relationship for the vacant position:
- HND/BSc Marketing
- Candidate must have managerial experience in a sales and marketing environment.
- To be able to identify markets, develop sales/marketing strategies to penetrate markets in line with company business plan.
- Must have had at least four (4) years’ matching skills in Marketing jobs, in not lower than Assistant Managerial Position
- Demonstrable experience of motivating a sales team.
- Must possess the following skills and competences:
- A good understanding of industrial marketing strategies
- Should be a self-starter with the ability to set targets
- Ability to work in a team
- Work with little or no supervision
- HND/B.Sc from a reputable institution
- Ability to manage all aspects of hotel operations i.e. housekeeping, Front Office, Maintenance, Food & Beverage, Banqueting, Conferencing
- Have good financial awareness and be profit focused.
- Exceptional People Management and Customer Service skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
- The ability to lead by example and strong people management skills.
- Well-developed Communication and Organization skills.
- Has demonstrated the professional skill set to work across functionally with highly effective outcomes.
- Strong ability to plan, delegate and communicate.
- Well organized and detail oriented, proven leadership skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Passionate about the hotel industry.
Method of Application
Applications should be sent with detailed Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com or
Post Office Box 4085,
Note: Applicants not meeting the above qualifications need not apply.
Deadline: 14 February, 2014