Honeywell Massive Jobs recruitment in Nigeria Today October 2013 (www.honeywellrecruitment.com)
Honeywell Group is a foremost indigenous conglomerate and diversified group with business interests in key sectors of the Nigerian economy, including foods and agro-allied, energy (oil & gas and power), infrastructure, real estate and services. Since its inception in the 1970s, the Group has been operating businesses successfully with a strong and passionate desire for excellence.
With over four (4) decades of unprecedented success and a workforce that embraces diversity, the Honeywell Group is offering creative individuals possessing exceptional talent the opportunity to take their career to unparalleled heights, through its Honeywell Excellence Programme.
Job Title: Honeywell Excellence Programme (HEP) 2014
Locations: Lagos, Nigeria
The one (1) year programme has been designed to expose and immerse participants in a series of carefully designed development interventions targeted at building relevant competencies for seamless and effective integration into the workforce.
- A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of Second Class Upper(2.1) or HND with a minimum of Upper Credit in any discipline.
- A maximum of 28 years old
- A maximum of two (2) years’ post-NYSC experience.
In addition, candidates should demonstrate the following attributes
- Talent, ambition and enthusiasm to be the best.
- Great interpersonal and team-working skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong passion for excellence.
- Good problem-solving focus, with a great appetite for learning.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should :
- Visit the Honeywell Excellence Programme on-line application portal: www.honeywellrecruitment.com
- Read and follow the instructions contained therein in order to complete the on-line application form.
- Complete the application form by providing the following information:
- Functional email address and valid GSM number(s) through which they can be reached at all times during the course of the selection exercise.
- Bio-data, education and work experience.
- Please take note of the 12-digit Application Reference Number (ARN) as it would be required for subsequent access to your information page on the application portal.
- Print out the acknowledgment slip at the final submission of the online application.
- All applications must be received not later than 22 October 2013.
- Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an Aptitude Test. Aptitude test notifications will be sent via email and SMS.
- Please note that forensic and security clearance will be conducted for all applicants invited for the test. In addition, all educational qualifications presented by applicants will be investigated
Application Deadline 22nd October, 2013