Reference Code: AD073
Our Client – An international Oil & Gas Service Company is seeking to recruit a Logistics Manager, who will be based onshore Nigeria.
- Manage and co-ordinate personnel on the base and supervise equipment scheduling and maintenance;
- Supervise the correct application of safety procedures and standards;
- Manage personnel, asset and safety on the base.
- Ensure the correct application of the ISPS code for Port Facility in line with contracting government requirement and in line with international standards;
- Manage the base warehouse and replenish stock in accordance with scheduled repairs;
Education / Qualifications
- Technical Diploma or University Degree
- Minimum 8 years experience in a similar position
- Fluent written and spoken English
Appointee will join the direct payroll of client company. A long term rotational contract will be offered. Competitive day rate, company paid accommodation, Life / Medical Insurance, pre-paid air tickets etc.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline 21st February, 2013