System Auditor, Accountant job at a Mortgage Institution Nigeria January 2013
Vacancies: System Auditor, Accountant
Our client, a fast growing mortgage institution with head office in Lagos requires the services of well experienced personnel for employment in the below capacities.
Position: System Auditor (Ref: IA/AUD/2012/001)
A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Management Information System
Professional Qualification such as CISA is an added advantage,
- At least two to three years of experience in IT auditing
- Prior Big 4 experience will be a plus
- Technically sound and a good working knowledge of IT auditing in various computer environments including mainframe, midrange, and distributed system platforms and applications as well as the IT governance and internal control concepts within the COBIT and COSO framework
- Evaluate information processing systems to determine their efficiency, accuracy and completeness.
- Analyze business systems to determine the completeness and accuracy of transactions that have already by processed. .
- Analyse application systems and their business protocols to determine whether business goals are being attained.
- Review hardware and software purchases to ensure theses new product will enable the company to meet their objectives
- Monitor and report on how computer facilities are being utilized
- Speak with data processing supervisors and employees who utilize the system”
- Prepare written reports with specific recommendations Mended for improving hew computer facilities software and other technology is utilised in the workplace.
Position: Accountant (Ref: ACCT/FS/20 12/001)
- A minimum of a first degree in Accounting
- Qualified CIMA/ ACCA/ACA or equivalents.
- All applicants for the above position must be vast in the use of Excel.
- A Masters Degree will be an added advantage,
- Minimum of 3years relevant experience in financial institution/audit firm
- Analytical abilities., experience in preparation of ALCO. MPR etcetera
- Prepares monthly management account.
- Preparation of reports for group management.
- Prepare monthly cash flow forecast,
- Monthly reconciliation of general accounts
- Take responsibilities for proper records of accounting details,
- Providing accurate and timely information as it relates to the financial aspect of the business.
- Preparing and reviewing daily accounting records and procedures
- Preparation of monthly returns to regulator; authorities
Method of Application
All interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs as an attachment to:
firstname.lastname@example.org All mails should be submitted on or before 4th May, 2012.