School Administrator, Class Teachers, Nannies job at a Standard Nursery and Primary School based in Kaduna South Nigeria January 2013
Vacancies: School Administrator, Class Teachers, Nannies
A Standard Nursery and Primary school based in Kaduna South Local Government area require the following personnel for immediate employment:
Position: School Administrator
- The ideal candidate must possess a minimum of University degree preferably B.Ed. Possession of a PGDE will be an added advantage.
- He/she must possess a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position from a reputable school.
- Age limit: Not more than 40 years.
Position: Class Teachers
- The ideal candidates must possess a minimum of N.C.E, a minimum of 3 years teaching experience in a reputable school, good command of English language, good hand writing and 3 pleasing personality.
- Age limit: Not more than 30 years
- The ideal candidates must possess a minimum of SSCE, at least two years relevant experience, love to work with children, be able to read and write and a pleasing personality.
- Age limit: Not more than 30years
Our remuneration and conditions of service are competitive and favourable.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply on or before 14th May 2012 to:
The School Administrator
P.O. Box 9551