HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER CURRENT JOB POSITIONS AT CONSOLIDATED BREWERIES Nigeria TODAY 2012
CONSOLIDATED BREWERIES VACANCIES
Consolidated Breweries Plc, a subsidiary of Heineken International, produces and markets “33″ Export Lager, Champion Lager Beer, More Lager Beer, Williams Dark Ale, Turbo King Dark Ale, Hi – Malt and Maltex brands. We are a Group comprising four breweries and a factory which are located in the different geo-political zones of Nigeria. With over 30 years brewing experience, we are one of the major players in the industry and have continually contributed to the growth of the Nigerian economy. We are looking for talented, focused and determined individuals to fill the position below:
- REGIONAL HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
– The Regional Human Resource Manager (RHRM) coordinates the human resource management activities in any of our locations to ensure the optimal engagement and deployment of human resources. These include industrial relations, recruitment, administration of employee relations
– Policies, performance management, learning and development etc. The role also handles community relations issues arising from the host community, if need be. The prospective RHRM will report to the Head, Human Resource and will work in any of our locations.
– At least B.Sc degree and a second class honours (lower division), preferably in Social Sciences.
– Minimum of five (5) years Human Resource Management experience, preferably in a unionized manufacturing environment or Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) business.
– Evidence of having participated in the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme or exemption.
– Professional membership (Associate or above) of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPMN)
– Working knowledge of labour legislations
– Resilience and ability to work under pressure.
– Ability to work with computer systems and MS office suite
– Willingness to work in any of our locations in Nigeria where we have operations.
Remuneration attached to the position is in line with the existing rates in the industry.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
If you are Confident that your skills and orientation have prepared you to succeed in the above position, apply with Copies of Your Curriculum vitae and relevant credentials to email@example.com, clearly indicating the Position as Regional Human Resource Manager 2012.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted