Head, Information Technology, Head, Risk Management job at a Company Nigeria January 2013
Vacancies: Head, Information Technology, Head, Risk Management
A reputable company quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange requires the services of:
Position: Head, Information Technology
A good first degree in Computer Science or related discipline plus M.Sc Software Engineering or Management Information Technology.
Professional Certifications And Membership
- Certification in CCNP, CISSP and MCSE;
- Expert and Manager Certification in ITIL V2 and V3;
- A Chartered IT Professional (CITP)
- Must possess a minimum of 12 years’ experience in ICT operations with at least 5 years in a Senior Management position
- Hands-on experience in enterprise application and data base development, server and network infrastructure, website/intranet development/application;
- Be experienced in designing, managing and troubleshooting networks containing Cisco, routers, switches, firewalls and demilitarized zones etc.
- Proficiency in the use of UML Design tools for software Design and modeling;
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft and Oracle development tools for applications and database
- Must have sound analytical, problem solving and management skills’
- Very good Team Player and good leadership skills
Position: Head, Risk Management
- Applicants should have a first degree/HND in Risk Management, Business Management, Accounting or related discipline. A Master’s Degree in Risk Management or related course will be an added advantage.
Membership/Certification of relevant Professional Association like CERA, CRM, CPA would be an added advantage
Minimum of 12 years cognate experience in Enterprise Risk Management from the Financial Service Sector of which 5 years must be in Senior Management position,
- Ability to develop and maintain the Enterprise Risk
- Management program, aligned with the Enterprise Risk
- Management Integrated framework;
- Define and communicates markets & Counterparty risk policies and controls;
- Monitor and Controls the level of risk exposure of the company (by risk type, industry, company etc.);
- Management and development of tools and techniques for measuring market and counterparty risk management;
- Work with financial, legal, compliance, Information Technology and Operations teams to ensure complete high quality reporting for Executive Management and the Audit Committee.
- Manage the development of tools and techniques for measuring market and counterparty risk (risk rating models, VaRetc)
- Ability to prepare management and regulatory reports as required.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should forward their applications with Curriculum Vitae as an attachment to email@example.com on or before 3rd May, 2012.