Database/Server Administrator, Internal Auditor job at a Mortgage Institution Nigeria January 2013
Vacancies: Database/Server Administrator, Internal Auditor
Our client, a fast growing mortgage institution with head office in Lagos requires the services of well experienced personnel for employment in the below capacities.
Position: Database/Server Administrator (Ref A/IT/2012/003)
- A good B.sc in Computer Engineering, Computer science, Information technology
- Certifications like CCNA, CCNP, CNE, CCIP, MCSE are required
- Master’s degree (M. A.) or equivalent could be added advantage
Post NYSC experience of 4-8years professional career.
Analytical abilities, experience and detailed database administration
- Perform Data back-up and recovery
- Install and configure server software (includes operations systems, application software
- Administer and fine tune server and software
- Administer version control
- Define, configure and manage database and application server
- Fine tune and re-index databases regularly
- Perform database backup arid recovery
- Determine and document database environment and design
- Define database sizing requirements
- Maintain user classes and privileges database
- Maintain user classes and privileges on server OS
Position: Internal Auditor (Ref :IA/AUD/2012/001)
- A Degree in Accounting, Finance, or its equivalent
- Professional qualification in ACCA, AC A,
- Membership of the institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN).
- All applicants for the above position must be computer literate.
- A Masters Degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant post professional working condition
- Analytical abilities, experience and detailed audit and control duties
- To carry out an independent and objective evaluation of the Bank’s operations and corporate governance processes.
- Ensure compliance with banking standards and on problems which require strengthening of internal controls:
- Determines if the system of authorization and recording procedures are adequate to provide reasonable accounting control over assets liabilities income and I expenses;
- Reviews cash control procedures and monitors safeguarding of 1 assets;
- To carry out regular reviews of operations to ensure error and fraud free transactions
- To carry out a detailed investigation assignments
Method of Application
All interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs as an attachment to:
firstname.lastname@example.org All mails should be submitted on or before 4th May, 2012.