Brand Manager, Regional Sales Manager job at a Multinational FMCG Company Nigeria January 2013
Vacancies: Brand Manager, Regional Sales Manager
Our client is a multinational FMCG and one of the fastest growing producers of wholesome and ready to eat food which are available in various convenient packages in Nigeria and the West African sub region. It has consistently produced over 16 varieties of biscuits which includes cream sandwich, sweet and semi sweet biscuits with some premier selling brands in the market for over 10 years.
As a result of business expansion and capacity building initiative, unique career opportunities exist in the organization for highly competent and self motivated individuals who seek a truly professional organization to maximize their potentials.
To engage the right talents for each business area in the organization, Workforce Management Centre has been engaged to help source and select best of professionals who meet the minimum expectation of the organization in the following vacant roles that exist in the organization.
Position: Brand Manager (Ref: WFMC/01)
The purpose of this role is to communicate the products of the company to consumers through different Brand Management initiative.
Identify and manage key promotional activities against approved budget
Development initiatives that would increase brand market share and brand growth
Qualification and Experience
- Applicant should have B.Sc preferably in Marketing/ Business Management
- 4-6 years of overall marketing experience of which 1-2 years must be at a Brand/Product Management level
- FMCG Industry experience is Mandatory
Position: Regional Sales Manager (Ref: WFMC/20)
Location: Northern and Eastern Regions
To be responsible and accountable for the achievement of Regional Volume, Market Share and Profit Objectives in each area in Region through own people and 3rd Party Agents and deliver the Customer, Consumer & Shopper propositions at the point of purchase.
- Assists in development of Sales Standards & Procedures and setting
- Manage and control regional overhead expenditure
- Conduct Regional Trade visits with Distribution Centre/own people to measure performance against standards
- Ensures full implementation of Channel/Customer cycle plans is every store in the region
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 6 years sales management experience in an FMCG environment
- B.Sc/HND in a related field
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates are to register and upload their CV on www.workforcecareermanager.com on or before 10th May, 2012. Further enquiries or technical challenges should be sent to email@example.com . Only suitable candidates will be contacted.