Accounts Officer Treasury in a Food / Beverage and Tobacco Company Nigeria January 2013
Desired Course(s): Accounting, Finance
Application Deadline: May 07, 2012
Experience: 3-5 yrs
Job Status: fulltime
Job Status: fulltime
Our company is an indigenous Company operating in the Food, Beverage and Tobacco Sector of the Economy.
As a result of expansion and growth we require the following experienced and performance driven professionals to join our team.
Job Title: Accounts Officer Treasury (REF: HR/AOT/001)
The appointee will amongst other things will be responsible for:
- Preparing cheque request vouchers for all approved payments
- Batching and passing for processing all coded cheque request vouchers
- Properly and orderly filling of all working documents with the serial strictly observed. Posting of: Depot returns (Invoices. receipts, tellers, journals and stock requisition notes)
- Ensuring quick payment of field staff expense, staff claims and entitlements
- Analyzing, coding and filing
- Granting confidential treatment to all information accessed by virtue of the position.
Our ideal candidate should:
- Hold a B. Sc. or HND Accounting/Finance
- Have acquired at least three (3) years cognate experience in a reputable Food Manufacturing and Processing Company.
- Must be hardworking and a good team player.
- Must be computer literate
- Must be able to work in any part of Nigeria
- Must not be above thirty two (32)years of age
Remuneration: All positions attract career opportunities and competitive remuneration package
Method of Application
If you meet the specifications stated above and are desirous of working as part of a team of highly motivated and target driven people, please send your hand written applications, photocopies of your credentials and detailed curriculum vitae, providing full details of contact address (not P.O box) and quoting the reference number of the position applied for to
The Human Resources Manager,
P.M.B. 21410, Ikeja
All applications should be submitted not later than 7th May 2012