Transport and Haulage Supervisor, Clearing Clerks, Graduate/Management Trainee job at Dragnet Solutions Limited Nigeria January 2013
Vacancies: Transport and Haulage Supervisor, Clearing Clerks, Graduate/Management Trainee
Dragnet Solutions Limited is a dynamic IT firm that specializes in the design, development and implementation of people screening solutions that can be deployed in a variety of uses covering both the workplace and the educational arena. We deliver innovative and exciting products and services to our clients.
One of the leading Clearing & Freight Forwarding Companies in Nigeria is looking for dynamic staff in their Lagos and Port Harcourt Offices. All applicants must be highly driven and have a culture of working within a time driven environment.
Position: Transport and Haulage Supervisor (Port Harcourt & Lagos)
- Must have knowledge of routes from ports to various locations in Nigeria.
- Must have knowledge of sourcing transportation companies.
- Must have good communication & Negotiating skills.
- Must have knowledge of Haulage.
- Must be able to handle Drivers and 3rd party transporters.
- Must be able to generate reports.
- Must be driven and ready to work under pressure.
Position: Clearing Clerks (Port Harcourt & Lagos)
Number of Required Persons: (10)
- Must have knowledge of the ports and ability to clear within tight deadlines.
- Must be experienced in shipping, terminals and all documentation.
- Must be able to handle and defend SGD declarations.
- Must be able to work without supervision.
- Must have complete knowledge of clearing and documentations.
- Must have knowledge of the HS Code and Explanatory notes. Must be able to use helpers around the ports. Must have knowledge of pre clearing documentation.
Position: Graduate/Management Trainee
Number of Required Persons: (3)
- Must be ready to work in a tough environment where deadlines are deadlines.
- Must be prepared to work long hours to meet company targets.
- Must be ready to be part of a team and work with a team to meet tight schedules.
- Must be able to think and plan without supervision.
- Must have a good first degree.
- Must be driven and ambitious.
- Must be able to prepare reports and challenge old ways of doing things.
- Must be able to handle tough fast environment
Method of Application:
Qualified and interested candidates should visit www.dragnetnigeria.com / vacancy to apply for any of the above vacancies. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Application closes on 8th May 2012.