Investment/Strategy Manager, Company Secretary, Legal Adviser (Manager) job at Pension Fund Administrator Nigeria January 2013
Vacancies: Investment/Strategy Manager, Company Secretary, Legal Adviser (Manager)
We are a Pension Fund Administrator. To sustain and enhance our strategic position, exceptional opportunities exist result – driven individuals to join our team of dedicated workforce in the following positions:
Position: Investment/Strategy Manager- Ref: EM105
Makes and executes individual investment decisions in line with the organisation’s guidelines and strategy.
- Reviews and interprets investment and market research reports.
- Develops investment proposals/recommendations in line with investment guidelines and regulatory provisions.
- Liaises with brokers, agents and counterparties to execute investment decisions.
- Evaluates the changing psychology of the investing public and determines its implication on market prices.
- Monitors the company’s investment portfolio and makes appropriate recommendations to the Head, Investment & Strategy.
- Recommends portfolio restructuring/rebalancing actions based on changing market dynamics.
- Makes recommendations on investment & risk policies, guidelines and processes.
- Prepares reports as required by the Head, Investment & Strategy.
- Develops/updates operational policies, processes and procedures for the department.
University Degree in Business related discipline
It is compulsory to have a financial professional qualification (CIS CFP or CFA is required).
minimum of 7 years post qualification experience of which at least 5 must have been in the Financial Services Sector
Position: Company Secretary- Ref: EM106
Oversees the Company Secretariat and reports to the Company Secretary/Legal Adviser.
- Manages the entire Company Secretariat.
- Provides all corporate statutory and secretarial services to the company.
- Convenes meetings of standing or ad-hoc Board Committees and EXCO.
- Keeps custody of the company’s minutes of meetings, seals and the register of sealed documents.
- Documents all Board Resolutions.
- Transcribes the minutes of all meetings convened by the Company Secretary/Legal Adviser.
- To receive notices on behalf of the Company which are delivered to its Registered Office.
- To conduct correspondence with members with regard to share capital matters.
- Submission of returns, as required by the Act, to the Registrar of Companies.
University Degree in Law. Masters degree will be an added advantage.
Barrister at Law (BL Mandatory); ACIS (FCIS) and other Bar qualifications will be an added advantage.
Minimum of 12 years post qualification experience and 4 years of Top/Senior Management Experience.
Position: Legal Adviser (Manager) – Ref: EM107
Provides required support to the Company Secretary/Legal Adviser.
- Assists in performing required legal researches on issues relating to the company.
- Assists in reviewing contractual agreements between the company and other parties.
- Assists in reviewing the company’s policies and procedures and ensuring that they meet regulatory requirements. Obtains updated copies of regulations and other relevant documentation relating to the company and file appropriately.
University First Degree in Law.
Nigerian Bar Association.
Minimum of 9 years post qualification experience.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, please forward your Application and Curriculum Vitae quoting the reference number on the top right – hand corner of your Curriculum Vitae and as subject of the email to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 18th May, 2012.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.