Electrical/ Instrumentation Engineers /Technicians job at a Reputable Organization Nigeria January 2013
We are seeking for Vibrant, energetic and creative individuals to take up the following positions:
Position: Electrical/ Instrumentation Engineers /Technicians
Field: Oil & Gas
Country; Region / Place: Lagos & Rivers
Business Unit: On/Offshore
Experience: 3-8 years
Disciplines: (Chemical & Electrical Bias is a Pius)
Start date: ASAP
End date: Permanent/contract
Duration project: n/a
Hours per week: Ful time
Reference number: INSTR01
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Carries out day to day preventive, corrective and break down maintenance activities on instrumentation and control systems in assigned field, covering gas turbine generators & controls. pumps/compressors & controls, vessels, tanks, valves & piping, wellhead controls distributed control system (DCS), programmable logic controllers (PLC), SCADA and firesystems. This includes working or, pressure, temperature, level flow and other measuring and control devices/equipment, protection devices/systems such as vibration, over speed and others: control valves, metering banks: provers. etc.
- Receives ITTs, work orders and repair work requests, determines priorities in conjunction with Client, supervisor, identifies and orders required materials, spares and equipment, and execute work on site and/or in workshop.
- Site Visits & troubleshoots various process/systems/equipment operational problems and consults with supervisor sno1 colleagues as required,
- Provision of feedback/reports to company & Clients to contribute to the continuous improvement of their equipment and test procedures
- Participate and Assist in maintenance and repair activities as required,
- Participates in shutdown and major overhaul activities by carrying out shutdown preparation, data collection and condition monitoring duties as assigned by company.
- Implements and observes the Company’s & clients HSE policies and procedures
- Ensures availability of adequate level of Resources; material and spares
- Typical skills required include;
- Proactive, self-motivated & with strong Positive Work ethics attitude
- 4-6 years experience in the Oil and Gas Industry, minimum 3 years experience in the instrumentation related works
- Exceptional customer awareness
- Fully conversant in modern computer aided planning technologies and Operations Management processes,
- Commercial skills to be able to deal with contractual and financial conditions in bids. Age between 30 and 40.
- French or Italian Language communication skills will be an added advantage.
Working Conditions: Excellent working condition and Salary Package as obtained in the industry
Interested candidates should please, email your CV indicate Ref. No: INSTR01 to firstname.lastname@example.org including a short paragraph, describing the reasons why you feel you would be most suitable for this position, Including also, expected salary package.
Mode of Application
Interested candidates should send their CVs and letters to the different email addresses on or before 1st May, 2012. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.