Business Development/Sales Manager, Electrical/ Instrumentation Engineers /Technicians job at a Reputable Organization Nigeria January 2013
Vacancies: Business Development/Sales Manager, Electrical/ Instrumentation Engineers /Technicians
We are seeking for Vibrant, energetic and creative individuals to take up the following positions:
Position: Business Development/Sales Manager
Field: Oil and Gas, Consultancy, Building/Construction
Country, Region/Place: Nigeria- Lagos and Rivers
Business Unit: Business Development/Sales
Education: Business Management or Marketing or Equivalent
Experience: 3- 6 years
Disciplines: Masters degree would be an added advantage
Hours per week: Fulltime
Reference Number: BDS-01
- Establish and implement company’s short- and king-range Sales Targets/goafs & objectives
- Direct and coordinate company sales and marketing functions. Direct and oversee the company marketing function to identify and develop new customers for products and services.
- Analyze and evaluate the- effectiveness of safes, methods, costs, and results.
- Develop and manage sales and marketing budgets, and oversee the development and management of internal operating budgets.
- He will interface externally with: clients, NCDMB, Subcontractors, NAPIMS e.t.c.
- Directly manage major and critical developing client accounts, and coordinate the management of ail other accounts.
- Participate in the development of new project proposals.
- Supervise the preparation, issuance, and delivery of sales materials, exhibits, and promotion programs.
- Promote positive relations with partners, vendors, and distributor
- Recommend and administer policies and procedures to enhance operations.
- Gather and analyze market intelligence for new projects and opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Typical skills required include:
- Proactive, self-motivated & with strong Positive Work ethics attitude
- 3-6 years experience in Business Development function. Experience in high end building/construction industries. Architecture, building/construction consultants, Energy sectors, dealt with global clients, minimum 3 years experience in Leadership/Managerial Roles.
- Exceptional customer awareness and sales skills in the business development and marketing aspects in the building/ construction industries, Architecture, building/construction consultants, Energy sectors with ability to market EPC; excellent networking skills.
- Fully conversant in modern computer aided planning technologies and Operations Management processes.
- Commercial skills to be able to deal with contractual and financial conditions in bids.
- Age between 35 and 40.
- French or Italian Language communication skills will be an added advantage.
Working Conditions: Excellent working condition and Salary Package coupled with target based commission.
Interested candidates should please, email your CV indicate Ref. No: BDS-01 to email@example.com including a short paragraph, describing the reasons why you feel you would be most suitable for this position, Including also, expected salary package.