Assistant Executive Officer, Clerical Assistant, Secretarial Assistant II (Registry Department) job at University of Maiduguri Nigeria January 2013
Vacancies: Assistant Executive Officer, Clerical Assistant, Secretarial Assistant II
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill Junior Staff Vacancies in the University of Maiduguri as follows:
Position: Assistant Executive Officer (Registry Department)
Salary Scale: COISTISS 05
- Candidates must possess Ordinary National Diploma in Business Administration or
- Public Administration from a recognized institution.
Position: Clerical Assistant (Registry Department)
Salary Scale: CONTISS 02
- Candidates must possess GCE/SSCE/NECO.
Position: Secretarial Assistant II (Registry Department)
Salary Scale: CONTISS 03
- Candidates must possess WASC/GCE/NECO or its equivalent plus RSA Pitman’s or Government Certificate for 50wpm in typewriting plus proficiency in the use of computer.
Method of Application
Candidates should forward a copy of their application indicating the post applied for and detailed CV with photocopies of credentials stating:
- Full name (surname first in capital letter)
- Post sought for
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of Origin and Local Government Area
- Permanent Home Address
- Present Postal Address/GSM numbers/el-Mail Address
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Educational Institutions Attended with Dates
- Academic Qualifications obtained with Dates
- Professional Qualifications obtained with Dates
- Working Experience Including Full Details of Former & Present Post(s) held and Current Salary
- Other Activities Outside present Employment
- Names and Address of Three Referees
Candidate’s submission should be forwarded in an envelope which should have the position applied for clearly indicated on its left- hand corner.
Interested applicants should apply on or before 1st June 2012 to the address indicated below:
University of Maiduguri
P. M.B. 1069
Only the applications of short listed candidates will be acknowledged.