Accountant, Internal Audit Manager job at a Reputable Company Nigeria January 2013
Vacancies: Accountant, Internal Audit Manager
We are seeking for Vibrant, energetic and creative individuals to take up the following positions:
To manage the general accounting function and ensure that the financial statements and reports are produced as necessary while liaising with internal/external auditors and government regulatory authorities.
- The job holder should have a minimum I qualification of a University degree in Accounting or Finance or any combination of experience, education which will provide the level of knowledge, skill and ability required. A professional membership of a body (ICAN, ACCA) is essential but not compulsory.
Skills and Knowledge
Good PC Skills.
- Knowledge of accounting principles, practices and procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of leadership and managerial skills.
- Ability to handle multiple activities successfully
Position: Internal Audit Manager
- To plan, manage and perform various internal audits.
- Carrying out operational, financial audits Programs data towards drawing results about adequacy of controls
- Identifying key results, assessing controls.
- Support external auditors.
- Perform audit reports as at when due.
- Introduce internal controls at all levels in the organization
- The job holder should have a minimum qualification of a university degree in Accounting or finance or any combination of experience, education and training which will provide the level of knowledge, skill and ability required
Skills and Knowledge
- Must have impeccable character and integrity.
- Good analytical and investigative skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Must be a team player.
- Show high level of managerial and leadership skills.
Minimum of 3-5years, preferably in an auditing/accounting firm.
Interested candidates should send their resume as an email to email@example.com on or before 1st May, 2012.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.