IITA job positions in Nigeria today april 2012
IITA STAFF COOPERATIVE SOCIETY VACANCIES
- COMMODITY CLERK
– Handle commodity sales for the society and make necessary entries into the books
– Undertake issuance of receipts
– Assist in the provision of photocopy services
– Run daily errands for the society
– Assist with the filling of documents and maintenance of members database
– Diploma in cooperative studies with at least a year professional experience
– Must be computer literate with adequate knowledge of excel
- BOOK KEEPERS (2 POSITIONS)
– Assist the cooperative officer in the daily running of the office
– Generate membership numbers and undertake filling of new membership forms
– Participate in stock taking exercise
– Handles sales and carry out proper documentations
– Handle photocopy services
– ND/diploma in cooperative studies with at least 2 years professional experience in a departmental cooperative
– Must be computer literate with adequate knowledge of MS office tools
- COOPERATIVE OFFICER
– Prepare and oversee all monthly cooperative deductions.
– Handle loan application and reconcile monthly deductions sheet with payroll sheets.
– Supervise teller postings to personal ledgers and reconcile
– Bank statements with tellers received.
– Prepare annual accounts.
– All other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
– HND/ND/Oiploma in Cooperative Studies from a recognised institution
– At least (4) years professional experience in a departmental cooperative.
– Computer literate and be proficient in the use of MS applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
The society offer highly competitive obtainable in other departmental cooperatives with fringe benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested applicants should visit IITA:s jobsite at www.iita.org/careersand submit their application not later than1st May 2012