Manager, Information Management, Finance Manager, HR/Admin Manager job at a Management Company Nigeria January 2013
Vacancies: Manager, Information Management, Finance Manager, HR/Admin Manager
A leading and vibrant Management company in Lagos with strong commitment to quality and excellent service delivery require the services of energetic, multi-skilled, self-motivated and dedicated professionals to fill die following positions.
Position: Manager, Information Management (Ref: IM/OI/04/12)
- Technical expertise in Information systems management, hardware management, software development & management, IT strategy development & implementation, policy and process design, wide area network, deployment of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems, vendor relationship and access control management; IT security.
- Provides direction in addressing a wide range of problems involving; network architecture; process flow automation; hardware and software; server administration;
- wireless networking and information management in line with current and future business needs.
Knowledge , Skills and Experience
- Applicants should have a university degree or equivalent in Computer science, or Computer Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Superior Skills in SQL and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Excellent Presentation and Graphic Packaging Skills.
- Sound knowledge of Codes such as hypertext mark-up language (HTML)
- Not more than 30 years of age at next birthday.
- Professional certifications
- MCSE, CCNA/P, CCDA/P, etc
Position: Finance Manager (Ref: FM/02/04/12)
- To drive and lead finance and accounting, provide accurate and timely financial information to the Managing Director.
- Taxation and statutory returns, financial planning/ auditing and treasury management
- Implementing effective internal financial controls to mitigate financial and operational risks.
- Conduct balance sheet reconciliation review monthly to highlight all profit risks and opportunities
- Prepare monthly and quarterly budget variance reports for the CEO
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- A university degree or equivalent in Accounting or Business management
- Minimum of 5 years experience.
- Strong work ethics and integrity
- Good knowledge in the use of SAP and other relevant software.
- Proven experience in designing and implementing financial system and budget processes and monitoring
- Possession of professional qualifications like ACA/ACIS/ACIB/MBA.
- Not more than 35 years of age at next birthday
Position: HR/Admin Manager (Ref: AM/03/04/12)
- To manage and oversee all administrative functions within the business.
- Develop, recommend and implement human resources strategy and policy in support of Business Objectives.
- Coordinate the organization’s training programme.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- A university degree or equivalent in Social Sciences
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Admin/Human Resources management.
- Good communication and relationship building skills and strong work ethics and integrity.
- Proven experience in designing and implementing financial system and processes </ Good interpersonal and team skills.
- Membership of a professional body would be an advantage.
- Not more than 35 years of age at next birthday.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should forward their resume to email@example.com quoting the relevant position and code in the subject column on or before 1st May, 2012. Only candidates that meets out requirements that would be contacted through their e-mail.