Hamilton Lloyd and Associates Financial & Cost Accountant Job Vacancy in Nigeria 2012
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates is a young and innovative boutique human resources firm, which is focused on offering personalized services to organizations across a diverse range of sectors.
The Hamilton Lloyd process involves a deep understanding of the client’s organizational culture, strategic
objectives and needs to ensure that a tailor-made solution is proffered. For more information on Hamilton Lloyd and Associates, please visit www.hamiltonlloydandassociates.com.
For confidentiality reasons, information about our client is, for reference sources and non-shortlisted candidates, limited to the following:
Our client is a well established in Nigeria’s Oil and Gas Downstream sector and in the West Africa Sub-Region, acquiring respectable specialty in trading, marketing and distribution of petroleum products. Currently, they market 90,000 barrels per day of crude oil in the international market from the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). The company has a proven track record established over the last few years as importer and exporter of crude oil, Fuel Oil, Premium Motor Spirit (PMS), Automotive Gas Oil (AGO), Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG), Naphta, LNG by products and other petroleum products in Nigeria and the West African Sub-Region. Their operational base is in Abuja, Lagos and Calabar in Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
The company has decided to start the search for a Financial & Cost Accountant for its Lagos operations.
The company is looking for a Financial & Cost Accountant for one of its subsidiaries in Lagos. The need to fill this position has arisen because of the commencement of its petrol station operations. The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
Job Title: Financial & Cost Accountant
• Records, classifies, and summarizes financial transactions and events in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
• Handling Staff Salaries making the necessary deductions as required.
• Other relevant accounting responsibilities.
• As the company develops this position would also develop into a senior position.
• Ensuring that all payments due to company are collected when due without compromise.
• Producing Monthly Management Accounts.
• Producing Annual Budgets.
Educational & Background
• B.SC in Accounting/Finance or related discipline
• ICAN or any equivalent qualification would be an added advantage
• Masters Degree or MBA in Finance is an added advantage
In respect of the ideal candidate profile:
• Responsible & reliable
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must possess good Leadership skills
• Must have good knowledge of accounting software such Peachtree or QuickBooks.
• Must possess an outgoing personality.
• Ability to manage people
How to apply
Apply to email@example.com