Virgin Atlantic Recruits Graduates / Experienced. Cabin Crew (Customer Service) 2012
Virgin Atlantic is recruiting Graduate and Experienced Cabin Crew (Customer Service) for Lagos London – Lagos route. Virgin Atlantic Airways and is in no way connected to Virgin Nigeria Airways or any other Virgin company in Nigeria.
Virgin Atlantic flies daily return flights to Lagos from London and is a very well established Airline in Nigeria. Lagos is a very busy and successful route and Virgin Atlantic (and other Virgin brands) have a long-standing and successful track record in Nigeria.
Job Title: Cabin Crew
Ref: Lagos Cabin Crew 2012
Job Type: Cabin Crew
It takes a lot to be Virgin Atlantic Cabin Crew. Providing a safe, comfortable and friendly service to our passengers at 37,000 feet, you’ll need energy, enthusiasm, resilience, professionalism and excellent customer service skills.
Our Cabin Crew are ambassadors for our brand and an essential part of our ever-growing success story. So we invest in them every bit as much as the in-flight innovations and state-of-the art fleet that make us the envy of the skies.
It will be your passion and professionalism that makes every flight something to write home about. It will be your enthusiasm and attention to detail that will cater for every passenger’s needs. And it will be your knowledge and cool, calm and collected approach that will get everyone to their destination safely and securely.
That’s why we look for people with an instinctive understanding of what makes our brand of customer service uniquely Virgin Atlantic; people who go out of their way to deliver an experience to remember and love every minute of it. So if you have the resilience to deal with the demands of a cabin crew lifestyle and the commitment to get through five weeks of rigorous safety training, we’d like to hear from you.
- Minimum of 18 years old.
- Minimum of 157.5cm in height (this will be checked at interview stage).
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
- A confident swimmer (able to swim at least 25 metres and to tread water – both unaided). This will be checked at interview stage.
- At least one year’s previous customer service experience is essential.
- Mathematical skill is essential as you must have the ability to do currency conversion.
- You’ll need to have a 1st degree with NYSC discharge certificate/exemption letter or a Cabin Crew Licence.
- In good health.
How To Apply
Interested candidiates should:
Click here to apply online