Senior Architect, Internal Control Officer, Junior Architect job at an Interior Design firm Nigeria January 2013
Vacancies: Senior Architect, Internal Control Officer, Junior Architect
Are you passionate about interior design? Are you an original thinker, highly skilled in your field, well travelled and highly motivated to excel? As a high-end interior design firm, we are looking for eight exceptional people to add to our team of professionals, offering creative and tailor-made bathroom solutions to customers who are as uncompromising quality-driven as we are.
Position: Senior Architect
- Responsible to head the design department
- Should have at least 5-10 years’ experience
- Absolute passion for interior architecture with in-depth industry background
- Preferably female
- NIA certified
- Should be well-travelled, with a strong sense of international design standards and trends
- A foreign education is a plus
Position: Internal Control Officer
- Chartered Accountant with a clear head for business
- Must be responsible and self-motivated, able to perform audit roles with minimal supervision
- Should have at least 5 years’ experience
- Preferably male
Position: Junior Architect
- Would be reporting to the head of design department
- Should have at least 2-3 years’ experience
- Must be passionate about interior architecture with an in-depth industry background and a strong sense of international style
- NIA Certified
- Being well travelled/having a foreign education will count in your favour.
How to Apply
Applicants are invited to email their resume to email@example.com on or before 30th April, 2012.