Head of Programmes, Head of News/Current Affairs, Head of Marketing job at a New Media Organisation in Ondo State Nigeria January 2013
Vacancies: Head of Programmes, Head of News/Current Affairs, Head of Marketing
A new media organisation in Ondo State, hereby calls for applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill various on-air and off-air positions. Vacancies exist in the following areas:
Position: Head of Programmes (HOP)
- Must possess a minimum of university degree. Post-graduate qualification in relevant
- field may be an added advantage,
- Must have a minimum of 9 years broadcasting experience, 3 years of which must be in a supervisory role
Position: Head of News/Current Affairs (HNCA)
- Must possess a minimum of University degree. Post-graduate qualification in relevant field may be an added advantage.
- Must have a minimum of 9years broadcasting experience, 3 years of which must be at supervisory level.
Position: Head of Marketing (HOM)
- He must have a minimum of University degree in a relevant field. A post-graduate
- degree may be an added advantage.
- Must have a minimum of 9 years as a marketer in a broadcast environment, 3 of which
- must be in a supervisory role.
- He must be APCON registered.
How to Apply
Candidates submitting curriculum vitae should include the following details among other things:
- Name in full (Surname first in capital letters)
- Place and date of birth
- Permanent home address.
- E-mail address.
Prospective candidates in all the categories must be fully ICT compliant. Candidates in categories 5, 8 and 9 are to note that they would be required to go through an audition as part of their screening.
Remuneration is attractive.
Applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . For further information, call 0812-949-9660.
Application closes on 1st May, 2012. Anybody that is above 40 years old should not apply.