Graduate Trainee (Finance): PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) 2012
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is What are you seeking in your career? Whether you’re an accomplished professional or a promising new talent, you’ll be challenged by the work, the people on your team, and the clients we serve from rocket-fuelled start-ups to the world’s leading organisations. You’ll be constantly learning, and your ideas will be welcomed in an atmosphere of collaboration and teamwork.
PwC Nigeria is recruiting fresh graduates for Trainee positions as Assistant Accountant / Executive, Finance Unit.
Job Title: Assistant Accountant / Executive, Finance Unit
Reference Number: NI1000866451
To be part of the team responsible for maintaining an efficient and accurate Accounting function.
- Candidate must possess 0-1 year relevant work experience
- Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills
- Strong Microsoft and Excel skills
- Ability to take responsibility for personal growth
- Excellent attention to detail
- Under 27 years of age
- Bachelor’s degree/Higher National Diploma in accounting with not less than Second Class Upper division or Second Class Lower with 6 Distinctions at one (1) sitting.
18 April 2012
Expected Start Date:
2 July 2012
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online