Administrative Officer, Presentation Officers, News Editors job at a New Media Organisation in Ondo State Nigeria January 2013
Vacancies: Administrative Officer, Presentation Officers, News Editors
A new media organisation in Ondo State, hereby calls for applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill various on-air and off-air positions. Vacancies exist in the following areas:
Position: Administrative Officer
- Must have a minimum of University degree in a relevant field.
- Must have Accounting qualification.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years in administration, 2 of which must be in a
- supervisory role.
Position: Presentation Officers
Expertise required in-Sports Presentation, Music Presentation, Formal Interviews
- Applicants must possess a minimum of University degree or its equivalent.
- Must have at least 5 years experience in a broadcasting environment as on air person
- Must have an excellent command of English and Yoruba Languages.
Position: News Editors
- Must possess a minimum of University degree or its equivalent. Professional qualification is an added advantage.
- Must have at least 5 years experience in a broadcasting environment, 4 of which must
- be as an Editor or Sub-Editor
- Must have excellent written and spoken English skills.
How to Apply
Candidates submitting curriculum vitae should include the following details among other things:
- Name in full (Surname first in capital letters)
- Place and date of birth
- Permanent home address.
- E-mail address.
Prospective candidates in all the categories must be fully ICT compliant. Candidates in categories 5, 8 and 9 are to note that they would be required to go through an audition as part of their screening.
Remuneration is attractive.
Applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae with a cover letter to email@example.com . For further information, call 0812-949-9660.
Application closes on 1st May, 2012. Anybody that is above 40 years old should not apply.