Administrative Executive, Accountant job at a Company Nigeria January 2013
Vacancies: Administrative Executive, Accountant
We require suitable qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
Position: Administrative Executive
Major Responsibilities include:
- General Administration – Responsible for the day-to-day administration of the Hospital staff and facilities.
- Develop initiatives and enter into alliances to promote the growth of the Hospital.
- Build a solid base for good relationship with patients and other stakeholders.
- Responsible for manpower development and training for medical and non-medical staff.
Appointee will report directly to the Medical Director.
- A Bachelor’s Degree with MBA or Msc in Management.
- Experience in Hospital Administration desirable.
- Candidate must be a dynamic and Hardworking executive with lots of drive and effective communication skills.
- Candidate must be able to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Candidates with minimum of 10 years post-qualification job experience.
- Must be versatile with current accounting packages, and have broad knowledge of computer applications.
- Candidate must possess ICAN, B.Sc (Accountancy) or HND (Accounting) with ICAN, Possession of MBA will be an advantage.
Remuneration for both is negotiable
How to Apply:
Falodun, Adewumi Adesanya & Co.
P.O. Box 461,
Application closes on 1st May 2012.