Accountant, Announcers/Producers, Sub-Editors/Reporters job at a New Media Organisation in Ondo State Nigeria January 2013
Vacancies: Accountant, Announcers/Producers, Sub-Editors/Reporters
A new media organisation in Ondo State, hereby calls for applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill various on-air and off-air positions. Vacancies exist in the following areas:
- Must possess a minimum of University degree in a relevant field.
- Must have at least 4 years experience in accounting practice.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of OND from any recognizable Polytechnic.
- Must have at least 3ycars experience as an announcer/presenter on radio or television.
- Must have an excellent command of English and Yoruba languages.
- Must posses a minimum of OND from a recognized Polytechnic.
- Must have at least 3 years experience as an Editor, Sub-Editor or Reporter.
- Must have good spoken and written English skills.
How to Apply
Candidates submitting curriculum vitae should include the following details among other things:
- Name in full (Surname first in capital letters)
- Place and date of birth
- Permanent home address.
- E-mail address.
Prospective candidates in all the categories must be fully ICT compliant. Candidates in categories 5, 8 and 9 are to note that they would be required to go through an audition as part of their screening.
Remuneration is attractive.
Applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . For further information, call 0812-949-9660.
Application closes on 1st May, 2012. Anybody that is above 40 years old should not apply.