Account Director, Deputy Manager, Strategy and Planning job at a Company Nigeria January 2013
Vacancies: Account Director, Deputy Manager, Strategy and Planning
Are you savvy enough? Got a quick wit, crazy sense of humour and a sharp business mind?
Then you are what we are looking for.
Position: Account Director
- Relating with clients, growing business portfolio, driving revenue and developing new business opportunities.
- 5years and above in Marketing Communications.
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit
- An inspirational leader
- Good at organizing and planning
- Ability to thrive under pressure
- Great at building and sustaining relationships
- A team player
- Must be a registered member of APCON
Position: Deputy Manager, Strategy and Planning
4 years and above in marketing communications; 1-2 of: which must have been spent as a Senior Planning Executive.
Interpreting consumer insights that drive communication strategy, and translates into effective marketing communication plans.
- Young and vibrant
- Keenly aware of the most up to-date initiatives in brand strategy and consumer communications
- Analytical, numerate and deeply interested in consumer behaviour
- Possess first class communication skills- verbally and in writing
- Passionate about the creative process, and how communication works in marketing
- Ability to inspire others
- Be able to showcase experience working on great brands
- Possess good leadership attributes and strong interpersonal skills.
- Be able to work and play hard.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should mail their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closes on 30th April 2012.