ASTAŞ Industries Limited Marketing Executives Jobs Vacancies in Lagos, Nigeria 2012
ASTAŞ Industries Limited is a Sales subsidiary of ASTAŞ Alüminyum San. ve Tic. A.Ş. Turkey in West Africa, dealers in a broad range of aluminum building and construction systems with dealers and representatives all over Nigeria, providing specialised services in good quality building and architectural systems. Since 1974, ASTAŞ Alüminyum has pioneered the production of high quality aluminum extrusions. ASTAŞ has since grown into a leading global producer of high quality aluminum extrusions, with market presence in Europe, Middle East, North Africa and, most recently, Nigeria; the economic hub of Sub Saharan Africa. Our product range includes a variety of aluminum building systems and profiles for architectural applications; wardrobe profiles, customized profiles, composite panels, furniture and decoration profiles, skylight profiles, ceiling profiles, curtain walls, window-door profiles, floor covering profiles, solar panels, automotive and other industry related items.
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Experience: Mid senior level
Industries: Construction, building materials
Plan, develop, execute and coordinate marketing activities in line with company’s business strategies and initiatives.
Director, Business Planning & Strategy – West Africa
Director, Finance – Lagos
Director, Marketing – Lagos
• Coordinate product-market research and development, present and demonstrate product supports during exhibitions and public events.
• Identify and develop client database (dealers, distributors, or consumers) and industry programs.
• Formulate plans to extend business with established accounts and Prepare & negotiate advertising and sales contracts.
• Establish and maintain working relationships with dealers and Marketing teams
• Identify market and customer potential in cooperation with sales team and operations
• Liaise ASTAŞ marketing strategies with local marketing initiatives, Drive sales & growth activities and Support market penetration.
• Assist with annual Marketing Budgets development, Monitor and analyze sales results.
• Represent company at trade association meetings and other meetings to promote products.
• Plan and execute promotional tools to increase sales of products or services, working with customers, company officials, sales departments and advertising agencies.
• Deliver Monthly Marketing Snapshot on sales Activities
Desired Skills & Experience
Our ideal candidate is Marketing professional, has a significant experience in key account management and account development in professional product firms and has a real passion for B2B selling and business development. Previous experience in construction, building materials and knowledge of aluminum profiles & building systems’ marketing will be a distinct competitive advantage but not essential.
• Bachelors degree in science or business
• Masters degree (Marketing) would be an added advantage
• Skilled at identifying and developing sales leads
• Able to professionally present capabilities and manage the sales process through close and handle all aspects of contract negotiations
• Must be able to handle multiple priorities and deadlines on an on-going basis. Tenacious, but diplomatic, in having all stakeholders respect deadlines and deliverables
• Minimum 5 years working experience in sales/marketing
• Entrepreneurial skill, drive and resourcefulness to explore different options
• Strong business analytical skills and able to work independently on business issues
• Willing to work long hours to meet deadlines
• Sharp, high determination self starter with good time management skill
• 10-15% travel required
How to apply
Note: Interested candidates can send their updated resume to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org